Cayman Masonic Nursing Scholarship Now Accepting Applications
The Cayman Masonic Scholarship Committee invites applications from Caymanians who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University College of the Cayman Islands, commencing in the Fall Semester 2018. The successful applicant will receive up to CI$12,000 per annum over four years to assist with tuition, books and other related expenses.
In awarding the Scholarship the following factors will be considered:
- Candidate must show proof of acceptance by the University College Nursing Programme for Fall 2018.
- Candidate must be a Caymanian aged 17-25 years
- The academic record of the candidate, particularly in the subjects relevant to a degree in Nursing.
- The general character of the applicant and evidence of the passion and dedication required to be successful in the field of nursing.
- The financial needs of the applicant and their access to other sources of educational sponsorship.
Application forms for the Cayman Masonic Nursing Scholarship can be requested by enquiring at . Completed applications must be submitted by 3 August 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed during the week of 6 August.